Monday, January 24, 2011

Marriage Anniversary

Our 7 yr old son made our 10th Marriage Anniversary(M.A) as memorable  as our wedding day. A day before he bought a couple of  gifts from the shop in our society. Then he asked my husband what time will your M.A start --got the answer 12 midnight. He tried waiting patiently  but by 10 his excitement had reached his peak, unable to keep it under wraps- out of innocence he came again & again to me & kept telling me, --“I have a surprise for you. Do you remember what is tomorrow,” seeing his spirit  I behaved as  if I didn’t no what he was talking about --“Oh mama you guys don’t remember anything, I will have to  teach you so many things.”
So at 12 he asked us to sit together & close our eyes & then came the big surprise--- Happy Wedding Anniversary Mama Papa. He got a pack of cakes, wafers, chocolates, Hippo and most of all came the Maggie Romantica Capsica which he had specially selected for us. Though we kind of presumed  it, he was upto something but this Romantica Capsica turned out to be a real surprise.
It felt so nice - the feelings were so mixed- amazed ( at how he could link romance & marriage), delighted (to see he cared for us & tried to do something to make us happy), contentment (to see him grow as  a person who is caring & loving) & of course love on his cute cute innocence. So at 12 in the night we & our kids cooked our Romantic Maggie with the Hippo & Chocolates did  Cheers with a glass of apple juice. My day had already been made but there was still more to come -- hubby dear got me a bouquet of roses with a set of necklace & of course a dinner date along with our kids.
At the end of the day I could just feel how time is passing by so quickly just want to hold it still, I know its not possible so I have clicked my moments & treasured them in my memories & of course my album.

No comments:

Post a Comment