Thursday, December 23, 2010

siblings

Saturday morning my small one woke up & raised her alarm for  milk. I was like ok baby, hold on-- wait for 5 min I am just getting up & then surprisingly my 7 year old got up, took her sipper, warmed it in microwave & brought her the milk. Giving it to her, he instructed her-- ok have this & don’t cry. All this while I was just gazing at him. I couldn’t believe it he had done this & then all at once I felt so proud of him--- my son is growing up  he is so considerate & loving. And amidst all this one thing which I became so sure was  no matter how much they fight the whole day &  at times on real petty issues, but the bond between brother & sister sure would be  long lasting.

Though it may seem to be such  a trivial act but it sure gave me a sense of satisfaction & for once I was pleased with myself. Its still too early, but I was delighted to see my kids are growing up sensibly at least till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment