Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hi!

My first blog, though excited but I am still pretty confused as to what i should be writing about -- my kids, my home about relationships, food or...... being a simple homemaker my entire world roams around my 2 very naughty kids and my family, so i guess most of the writing will automatically be about it.

When we had our first child we were more than happy, very hyper by nature he gave us sleepless nights, running behind him & managing him was a pretty tough job so much so that we decided thats it-- one is enough. As time passed by & my son started growing up (more manageable) we felt we could get him a company & so we went for the 2nd one. God blessed us with a lovely daughter, it was like a dream come true--(A boy & a girl-touchwood) for me.

Today when I see my kids playing-fighting, fighting more , I feel going for the second one was one of the wisest decisions of my life. They are my real treasures of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment